The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Abstracts are being accepted until August 22nd for poster and oral presentations at the 2016 Postdoctoral Research Symposium. Click here for abstract guidelines and submission instructions.
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- New Grant Boosts Unique Digital Humanities Platform
- Scalpel-Free Surgery Proves Safe, Effective for Treating Essential Tremor
- UVA Researchers Accelerate Corrosion to Predict Lifespans of Vital Parts
- Study: Knees, Hips – But Not Ankles – Power the Fastest Olympic Sprinters
- Aggressive Cancer’s Aggressiveness Could Be Its Achilles’ Heel, UVA Finds