The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- U.Va. Researchers Identify Novel Cell Type That Leads to Aggressive Leukemia
- Study: Improving Students’ Social and Emotional Skills Can Lead to Academic Gains
- U.Va. Professor Wins American History Book Prize
- Study: Racial Bias in Pain Perception Appears Among Children as Young as 7
- Study: Immune System Has Dramatic Impact on Children’s Brain Development