The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- Study: Hormone Level Predicts How the Brain Processes Social Information
- IQ of Children in Better-Educated Households is Higher, Study of Twins Indicates
- Promising Drug a ‘New Paradigm’ for Treating Leukemia
- Economist Seeks to Bring Together ‘Research at the Frontiers’ in Big Data
- The Best Prostate Cancer Treatment? U.Va. Research Offers Long-Needed Answers