The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- This UVA Doctor Led Creation of the New Colorectal Cancer Screening Guidelines
- Study Finds Teen Stress May Have Health Consequences Later in Life
- Initiatives Help UVA Grow Sponsored Research by 10 Percent This Year
- UVA Law’s Goluboff, History’s Miller Elected to American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- UVA Study Focuses on ‘Speed Bumps’ Protecting Against Alzheimer’s Disease