The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- UVA Study Focuses on ‘Speed Bumps’ Protecting Against Alzheimer’s Disease
- 5 Myths That Inhibit School Turnaround
- UVA Psychologist Calls Reading ‘Miraculous.’ His New Book Explains Why
- Strategic Grant to Boost Research Opportunities for Graduate Nursing Students
- Whitaker Fellowships Propel Research Careers of Four Promising UVA Grads