The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Sabrina Stierwalt, a University of Virginia post-doctoral astrophysicist, has been named a 2014 L’Oréal USA For Women in Science Fellow – one of five female scientists selected from a national pool of more than 650 applicants who have made outstanding contributions in science, technology, e
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- Microsoft Ramps Up Recruiting on Grounds
- U.Va. Physicists Engage in Neutrino Research With Fermilab
- Book, Website Compile 14 Years of Lessons Learned About Black Leadership
- Transformed Thornton Stacks Renamed in Honor of Outgoing Engineering Dean
- U.Va. Technology Proves Effective in Thwarting Cyber Attacks on Drones