The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Sabrina Stierwalt, a University of Virginia post-doctoral astrophysicist, has been named a 2014 L’Oréal USA For Women in Science Fellow – one of five female scientists selected from a national pool of more than 650 applicants who have made outstanding contributions in science, technology, e
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- U.Va. Technology Proves Effective in Thwarting Cyber Attacks on Drones
- Major Discovery on Spinal Injury Reveals Unknown Immune Response
- Study: American Liberals and Conservatives Think as if From Different Cultures
- Economists Find Rare Empirical Evidence of Love in Unique Marriage Survey
- Parrish Named Interim Vice President for Research at U.Va.