The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Sabrina Stierwalt, a University of Virginia post-doctoral astrophysicist, has been named a 2014 L’Oréal USA For Women in Science Fellow – one of five female scientists selected from a national pool of more than 650 applicants who have made outstanding contributions in science, technology, e
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- New Book Offers Perspective, But No Solutions, in West’s Clash with Political Islam
- U.Va. Study: Cities Luring Young Residents Back From Inner-Ring Suburbs
- Rising Star: Astronomer Wins Prestigious Early-Career Fellowship
- U.Va. Prevents Diabetic Heart Condition by Amplifying Effect of Exercise
- Lost and Found: U.Va. Grad Student Discovers Ghosts in the MP3