The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
We are excited to introduce a new program called the Postdoc Peer Network where we will connect current postdocs with incoming postdocs in order to provide support and guidance to incoming postdocs that may be unfamiliar with UVa and Charlottesville.
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- Why Did Poe Write, ‘Quoth the Raven, Nevermore’?
- Hidden in the Margins: U.Va. Project Saves Unique Pages of the Past
- NSF, Department of Energy Grants Support U.Va.’s Smart-Home Technology Research
- Whites of Their Eyes: Study Finds Infants Respond to Social Cues From Sclera
- New U.Va. Study Upends Current Theories of How Mitochondria Began