The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- Student Spotlight: Nigerian Grad Student Focuses on Groundwater
- Wearable Device Slows Deadly Brain Tumors, Clinical Trial Finds
- Second ‘Public Day’ to Showcase Exceptional Student Research Across Disciplines
- Engineer Seeking to Develop Therapies for Spinal Cord Injuries, Parkinson’s
- Kluge-Ruhe Collection Unveils Unique Aboriginal Art for Student Research