The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
We are excited to introduce a new program called the Postdoc Peer Network where we will connect current postdocs with incoming postdocs in order to provide support and guidance to incoming postdocs that may be unfamiliar with UVa and Charlottesville.
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- New U.Va. Study Upends Current Theories of How Mitochondria Began
- U.Va. Center Offers New International Research Opportunity for Minority Students
- Zillow Economist to Speak Today in Inaugural Data Science Lecture Series
- U.Va. Study: Social Ties, Self-Esteem Vital to Low-Income Black, Latino Boys
- Law Professor’s Book Takes Government to Task for Going Easy on Corporations