The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Platform Talks Awards:
1st Place: Josh Inouye (Biomedical Engineering)
Towards eliminating speech impediments in children with cleft palates using computer simulation
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- UVA Tests Electronic Tablets to Improve Pre-Hospital Stroke Care
- Can At-Home HPV Tests Improve Detection and Save Lives?
- Civil War Artifact Donation Brings Life on the Battlefield to Special Collections
- Study: Preschools Top Home-Based Care in Preparing Children for School
- University Establishes Brain Institute as Part of Strategic Plan