The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- UVA Sociologist Explains How Germans’ Memories of War Changed Over Time
- Andrew Johnston Brings Global Perspective to Historic Preservation Program
- UVA Physicists, Engineers Paving Way for Wider Use of New Solar Cell Materials
- Appalachia’s Unseen Cancer Crisis
- Historian’s New Book Tracks the Post-WWII Rise of Conservative Media