The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Platform Talks Awards:
1st Place: Josh Inouye (Biomedical Engineering)
Towards eliminating speech impediments in children with cleft palates using computer simulation
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- Massive Study Reports Challenges in Reproducing Published Psychology Findings
- Fertilization Discovery: Do Sperm Carry Tiny Harpoons?
- Meeting of the Minds: U.Va. Economists Build Bonds With the Federal Reserve
- Powerful Microscope Solves Plant Virus Mystery – and Could Help Humans
- Architecture Professor’s Fantastical Vision for Future Cities Nets Elite Prize