The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- Death on the Decline: Law Professor’s Book Probes the Drop in Capital Punishment
- As Immunotherapy Ramps Up, Chemist Wins $600,000 Early Career Grant
- Initiatives Help UVA Grow Sponsored Research by 10 Percent This Year
- UVA Study Focuses on ‘Speed Bumps’ Protecting Against Alzheimer’s Disease
- 5 Myths That Inhibit School Turnaround