The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Sabrina Stierwalt, a University of Virginia post-doctoral astrophysicist, has been named a 2014 L’Oréal USA For Women in Science Fellow – one of five female scientists selected from a national pool of more than 650 applicants who have made outstanding contributions in science, technology, e
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- U.Va. Economists Shine New Light on Effectiveness of Vocational Rehab Programs
- U.Va. Study Finds Breast Density Helps Predict Breast Cancer Risk
- U.Va. Cell Biologist to Lead Microsoft Founder’s $100 Million Cell Science Institute
- Grant Boosts Efforts to Catalog Secrets Hidden in Old Library Books
- Two U.Va. Faculty Members Named Fellows of the National Academy of Inventors