The University of Virginia is home to a vibrant community of more than 300 postdoctoral researchers and scholars whose work is critical for sustaining excellence and vitality in research, teaching and service.
Oral Presentation Awards:
Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Best Oral Presentation: Janine Oostenbroek (Psychology)
“Preschoolers respond positively to displays of forgiveness”
Research & Scholarship at UVA
- What If We Could Remake Middle School?
- UVA to Lead Statewide ‘Biocomplexity Initiative’
- This UVA Doctor Led Creation of the New Colorectal Cancer Screening Guidelines
- UVA Law’s Goluboff, History’s Miller Elected to American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- At the Intersection of Teachers, Stress and Guns